Wednesday, 2 November 2011

A few photos from the last week (posted by James)



A stream in flood above Kinlochleven


The autumnal monsoon has been making photography very challenging for the last few weeks….and any climbing even more so.


However I've actually been out on the hill a great deal recently, mainly running and getting myself as fit and strong as possible before the winter season sets in properly. Added to that, a fun and extremely wet 24 hours was spent by a group of us at Culra Bothy celebrating Jamie B's last Munro. A landmark for me too, taking me to 150.


So here's my offering of recent photos, hopefully soon enough they will start to include snow again.


James


A rare bright evening in Glencoe


Pushing the bikes through rough ground near Culra Bothy


A moment of sunshine in Glen Lochay


Autumn colours in Glencoe

No comments:

Post a Comment