Friday, 25 June 2010

A temporary change of hands

First an introduction. I'm James - Alex's brother, climbing partner, blog photographer and co-worker at the Clachaig Inn in Glencoe.


As Alex is off to Norway very shortly, for the next few months the posts on this blog are going to be about what I get up to in my spare time. I've been climbing, walking and generally having a great laugh with Alex for the last five years. A great deal of the photos on the Glencoe mountaineer blog are my own, and my name pops up quite often in Alex's writing.


I'll apologise immediately for my vastly inferior writing abilities compared to Alex. My talent has always been in capturing the spirit of our brilliant hobby in photos, Alex's is in writing about it.


I hope you find some interest in what I'll be getting up to for the next few months, and I'll do my best to maintain the spirit of this popular blog.


If you are ever in Glencoe, pop into the Clachaig for a pint - I'm always around somewhere. See you around.


James.



3 comments:

  1. Welcome. I look forward to your posts. I am sure you will be a good writer too if your photos are any guide....

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pint? Ok! Only if you promise to keep the Mead in the cupboard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maz, you know you like mead really!

    ReplyDelete