Tuesday, 23 February 2010

Glencoe Mountaineer is now on Facebook

Despite starting from humble beginnings with practically no visitors, this blog has enjoyed steady growth in its fan base over the last year and now sees an average of around two hundred unique visitors a day. Customers in the bar often ask about the blog and are always appreciative of my efforts to document my adventures, even if people sometimes mistake me for someone who knows everything about local conditions! I always try to help where I can, but generally I can only comment on places I have been to recently.

In any case, it's nice to know that the blog is becoming more widely read in the Scottish climbing community. To recognise the increasing impact that the blog is starting to have, I have set up a 'page' that Facebook members can subscribe to in order to see regular updates.

Become a fan of Glencoe Mountaineer on Facebook

In other news, today was the seventh day in a row of unbroken sunshine and low winds. Sadly the forecast for tomorrow indicates high winds, cloud and snow might be on the way, but after this unprecedented week we can't really complain!

No comments:

Post a Comment